My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Super Bowl Decorations living room


Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
See more parties on a budget HERE!

I will break down room for room how I decorated for the Super Bowl step by step, and for how much:)

First was the living room.
On top of Piano
I painted the wine bottles with chalkboard paint, and used  chalkboard pen to draw on the letters. (See project HERE)
I used blue, green, and white ribbon to tie around the tops for extra color.
The #12 on the picture in the background was used with streamers and tape.
The 2 decorations on both sides of the Seahawks sign are things I had in the game room:)

TV area
Where all the actions happened:)
The only item I splurged on was the big 'Go Hawks' sign.
Under the TV is a blue and green boa that I bought from the dollar tree and intertwined together. 
There is also a signed white football by a Seahawks player.

TV area
Either side of the TV has the #12 in lights
From the after clearance sale at Target I bought blue lights at 90% off! I used little plastic adhesive hooks and put them on the shelves to hook the lights into place (something I also got on clearance!)

The #1 bookshelf
I added some silver tinsel and footballs from our game room along with the towel

The #2 bookshelf
Again I added signed footballs and other Seahawk items from the game room along with silver tinsel.

Coffee table
I had botton a large green table cloth at the dollar tree, and I cut it to fit the island in the kitchen and the coffee table in the living room. I used blue and green placemat crepe paper I bought in a 50pk each for about $4 each at the party store. Since I will have more Seahawk parties I bought this item in the bulk since it was better deal. The Salsa was in a $1 football dish I bought at Target.

Windows
This was the window I painted in the living room, not the best art work but you can use your own imagination.
I bought blue, green, and white pens you can write on windows with from the dollar tree, so only spent $3. (I also painted windows in kitchen and bathroom, and cars:)

Hope these are some ideas you can use for your football parties!

Let me know what you do!

Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
 I’d love to hear about your experience!
 

  1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment