My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Super Bowl Skittles - Beast Mode

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
See more parties on a budget HERE!

(check out the celebration video of the Seahawk Superbowl win below:)
Here was the decoration inspired by Marshawn Lymch's love for Skittles.
I bought a 5 pound bag of Skittes. My 4 sons and I separated them by colors.


Then I bought a 10pk of clear plastic disposable cups for a $1 from the dollar tree and wrote out the letters B-E-A-S-T-M-O-D-E with a permanant marker and decorated as a centerpiece and snack idea.
You can write out your favorite teams saying or player and add candy the color of your team!
With the remaining Skittles we drove the boys to downtown Seattle after the win and we celebrated by honking horns, yelling out Seahawks, and throwing Skittles to people!

The link below shows some Seattle Superbowl win celebration!

My 4 year old eating Skittles and yelling Seahawks!

Here are my 3 older boys throwing Skittles to the fans celebrating downtown Seattle!

                Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment