My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Decorations - Part 4

Thomas the Train Birthdays on a Budget Part 4 - Decorations

Part 2 - Train Cake
Part 3 - Gift Bags
Part 5 - Food and Drinks

There was not too much money spent on decorations. The train cake, cake pops, and snack train was a big part of the decorations. Below are the rest of the decorations for the party.

I had 4 tables decorated with table cloths I bought for $0.97 at Walmart. I bought the center piece trains from Oriental Trading  for $3.00 for a dozen when they were having a FREE shipping event. 

I put the red trains on the red table...

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

 the blue trains on the blue table...

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

the yellow trains on the yellow table...

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

and the green trains on the green table!

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!


My dad blew up balloons in red, yellow, green, and blue and placed them up on the lights! They cost $2.50 for a pack of 50 at Walmart.

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

I made the Caeson banner myself and my mom bought the birthday banner from Target for about $3.00.

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!


Join my family of savings!

Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
I’d love to hear about your experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment