My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Food and Drinks - Part 5


Thomas the Train Birthdays on a Budget Part 5 - Food and Drinks


Part 2 - Train Cake
Part 3 - Gift Bags
Part 4 - Decorations

The main food was large pepperoni and cheese pizzas from Little Caesar's for $5/ each. We also ordered some Filipino food from Fou lee Market in Seattle (Price ranges from $20 - $75 for half or full pans, lots to choose from). 

The food table had the Snack Station boxes filled with chips and pretzels bought from Costco. I had separated  8 bags of Christmas chocolate chips I bought on Target Clearance for $0.25 a bag so I put green in one pan and red in the other. I also separated 2 mixed boxes of candy canes I got for $0.48 each from Target clearance into a red and blue bin to match the color theme.

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

I added some of my sons trains around the room for more train decorations. 

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
 I added Thomas the Train stickers to the tins to add to the theme. I also added the forks and spoons and plates to the food table too. I bought them at Costco.

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
 I bought cases of water from Costco for the adults and soda bottles with ice from QFC. For the kids I had 40 Caprisons from Costco with Thomas the Train stickers on them and turned around so you only see the Thomas side. 

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
 I placed them on the mantel with some of my sons trains around them.

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
I’d love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment