My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Super Bowl aftermath week!

It has been over a week since the Super Bowl has passed...time for me to recover!
I threw a Super Bowl Party this year....the best Super Bowl Party BECAUSE I LIVE IN SEATTLE AND HAVE BEEN A SEAHAWKS FAN SINCE BIRTH...AND WE WON!!!

For those who are not a Seahawks fan, do not worry..I love your teams too:) I am a HUGE football fan and love the game. I have a cousin who plays for the Steelers so I am not a hater...I understand that every man has a family who loves them and it is hard for anyone to lose...but I am elated that is was our year.

With that said...this week I am going to post all of my Super Bowl Party treats and decorations!
You can use this for any football party, might need to adjust the colors yo your liking, but all our EASY and of course CHEAP!

Hope you enjoy!


Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment