My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Birthday party #3 on its way!


Like it? Pin it!


In less than a month is my son’s 3rd birthday!

I am starting decoration preparations.

Here is the banner!

I drew the Thomas freehand, and used sharpies. 

I am debating if I should make 2 more Thomas the trains and/or different trains to pull a banner saying Happy Birthday, or just have his nameJ

To make the Flags I used normal red construction paper and cut all 6 triangles at once. 

Then for the name, I used 6 black, blue, and white circles that I measured using cups. All 3 circles are different sizes to make layers. 

On the white circle I used a red permanent marker to write the letters of his name. I used tape to put it together.

I am going to string this banner together as if Thomas the train is pulling the banner!

Stay tuned for more decorations to come! And see the party all together!

Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment