My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tidbit - Get rid of ants!



Like it? Pin it!

The ants have come marching in. I want to get rid of them, but don't like to spray chemicals on my floor because my 3 year old plays with his toys on the ground. They have come up through my kitchen tile, so I found home remedies to get rid of them. I tried the chili powder and so far so good! Try some other remedies of items you may have in your house below!

To keep ants out of the house, find where the ants are entering the house and use items listed below around your house to get rid of them:
  • ·       pour vinegar into their entrance area
  • ·       use cucumber or cucumber peels
  • ·       sprinkle chili powder, cinnamon, or anything spicy in liquid or powder form on entrance areas

If the above home remedies do not work, you may need professional help.



Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment