My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring ahead! Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight!


Don't forget to set your clock an hour ahead tonight 3/9!

Pro: It will get lighter longer in the evening:)

Con: We lose an hour of our weekend, which happens to be one of my busiest weekends of the year!
(We had company come in last night, which I hardly got to visit because I had to get up at 5:30am to take my 9 year old to a wrestling tournament which ended at 4pm. We met with our guests for dinner, now we are getting ready for bed because my 11 and 13 year have a Brazilian jujitsu tournament tomorrow early too...all day!)

Ok...enough mommy venting. But after all this a blog...I guess I am allowed! 

How will your 1 hour affect you?


Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment