My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm baaaaacccckkkk!


 
So I have not been on my blog for almost 3 months! But I am back!
 
As most of you know I have 4 boys.
We had 3 of them on DIFFERENT football teams which took up all my time the last 3 months. We also had some medical issues with one of my sons being diagnosed with bi-polar......so I chose to take some extra time and focus on my family:)
I know most of you have families and understand they are MOST important! But YOU are also important so I am working my way back to blogging!
With the holiday season upon us there are going to be some awesome deals....exciting!
Remember I would love to hear your feedback on ANYTHING!
Lots of love,
Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment