My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Super Bowl Decorations - bathroom/other

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
See more parties on a budget HERE!

If you have guests, they will most likely use the bathroom. You do not have to go out and purchase anything new...just get a few $1 markers for mirrors/glass from the Dollar Tree and put a personal message!
I thought this was fit for the bathroom
"UNLEASH THE BEAST"
This is for our running back Marshawn Lynch who we call the BEAST or BEASTMODE often:)
You can put your own personal message, can be your teams name, a number, a player...be creative! 
I love football so if you need help I would love to give you an idea!

This ended up being part of the food table. Krispie Kreme had football doughnuts in Seahawk colors. We had bought them for breakfast but put the leftovers out for dessert during the game!
If you are throwing a party, you can look for local shops that have done the job for you already for cheap!

Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment