My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Monday, July 16, 2012

WIN with 50 followers!


Hello amazing shoppers! As a token of my appreciation, I am offering a prize to the first 100 50 followers who like my facebook page and join this blog!
So if you like this site, PLEASE spread the word to your friends!

With every 100 50 likes I am going to have a drawing for some free prizes worth over $25!

First follow these 3 easy steps...
(1)You first must like my facebook page AND
(2) sign up on my blog to recieve emails/become a follower, and
(3) here (or under contests on my blog, find the title "WIN with 100 50 facebook likes" ) and leave any comment. One will randomly be chosen to win! When I get to 200 100 likes I will choose 2 winners etc! Happy shopping!

(*You will see the contest in a new post once I reach 50 likes on both places!)

No comments:

Post a Comment