My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

FREE $5 for New Starbucks Rewards Members


Have you ever bought a drink at Starbucks?

Have you signed up for the 'My Starbucks Rewards Program'?

If not, new members receive a $5 gift card! Here is how....

If you have a Starbucks gift card with at least, you can register that card number to start the " My Rewards Program', if you do not have a Starbucks gift card, you must load at least $5 to a Starbucks card, then register your Starbucks card...so it is kind of like a $10 gift card for the price of $5!

As soon as you are signed up, you will receive your $5 to your card with-in 24 hours. 

Offer ends March 14th!


Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment