My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My July 2014 IPSY Glam bag arrived!

Sign up HERE today! It is only $10 a month!

I am soooo excited! I just received my first Ipsy Glam Bag!
I got 5 items and a cute pink pag:)
Here is what I got and what I think!

Pixl Tinted Brilliance Balm - .06oz. It's like chapstick with lip stick combined. I like it but it is a little too pink, but if I wear pink, which is one of my favorite colors, I will wear it.

Hang Ten Dark Tannin Oil SPF8 - 1 fluid oz. of dark tanning oil. It smells really nice. I am going to try it when I go on a walk:) I have not tried tanning oil since a teenager, but its worth a try:)

Healthy Sexy hair soy renewal beach spray - 1.7 fluid oz.You are supposed to spray onto damp beach hair and style, or spray on dry hair to detangle or add volume to roots. I sprayed it on my dry hair after I was out in the hot sun for 3 hours watching my sons football scrimmage. It flattened my frizz and made it smell nice. I am going to try after a shower. I like this one too!

Bare Minerals 5in1 BB advanced performance cream eyeshadow SPF15 - I like this! It is a nice color, it goes on smooth, and has a nice look:)

Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer .25oz - This is actually a full sized product. I think it is a bit too dark for me. I am not in love with this one. I am going to try and apply it differently and then I will know for sure. I have never used bronzer before:)


For more information on Ipsy and how to get off the waitlist click  HERE!

Are you already receiving glam bags? What do you think!

This is solely my own opinion. Ipsy has no part in what I say in this post.

Become part of my family today!
Join Extremely Easy Couponing on
Facebook!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment