My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

IPSY glam bags $10/month for AWESOME beauty products!


I have heard great things about this company ipsy, next month I will receive my first bag!

When you subscribe to to ipsy you will get 4-5 beauty samples or full sized makeup, skincare, haircare, or nailcare products a month in a glam bag.

The bags are $10 a month, but shipping is FREE! (They will bill you the first of every month:)
It's time we get monthly treats ladies:)

When you sign up HERE, it will ask you questions about your skin type, hair type, etc. Then it told me I had to be on a waitlist, but to get off of it I had to share it on Facebook, and like them on Facebook, so I did and now I am signed up:)

I will share what I get, please share what you get!

Are you already receiving glam bags? What do you think!


Join my family of savings!

Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment