My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April FREEBIES.....so far!




Lots of magazines coming in from previous magazine offers. Lots of offers are quick so need to check every day to be sure not to miss one!
So far I received Cosmopolitan, Guitar, and Esquire these past weeks.
I also received formula coupons, and Megared samples and coupons.

Here I received more magazines and a Target sample of Childrens Probiotics

Check out more FREEBIES on my Freebies tab

Freebies go fast, so it is best to check often so you don't miss out!


Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment