My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

75% Clearance at JCPenny!

 

 
JCPenny – up to 75% off throughout the whole store!
 
Get 5% cash back through ShopAtHome. Click on Shop Now and wait for page to load!
 
New to ShopAtHome? Signe up HERE!
 
Use code JCPSHIP on orders of $50 or more and get FREE SHIPPING!
 
Or you can have your order shipped to the store for FREE no matter what the cost!
 
HERE ARE FEW OF THE ITEMS I FOUND!

Nerf® Koosh Alien Archer Blaster    Arizona Evan Boys Sandals          Cosmopolitan Eve Suede Wedge Boots with Fringe
Nerf Blaster $20 - SALE $5       Boys Sandals $20 - SALE $5        Womens boots $60 -SALE $17

Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment