My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants Recipe


Like this recipe? Pin it to Pinterest!
Check out more recipes HERE!

These are perfect for any meal or can be used as an appetizer. Also great to make with left over ham from the holidays!
They are great fresh, or great to re-heat the next day!

Ingredients:
12 freshly made croissants (from any store, I buy mine at Costco)
ham (about 1-1/2 pounds)
8-10oz cream cheese, softened (need 10oz if croissants are big like from Costco, or can just make 10 instead of 12)
1 tbls. mustard (I used a honey mustard sauce left over from McDonalds, can use any mustard of your liking)
3 cups shredded cheese (can use cheese of choice, I used Costcos shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350'. Cut croissants in half and set aside

Soften cream cheese and mix in a bowl with mustard until well blended

Spread cream cheese (sparingly) on both halves of croissant. Add ham and cheese to cover croissant. Put back together and put on a large baking sheet. Repeat until all are done. 

Cook at 350' for 15 minutes. Enjoy!


Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

1 comment: