My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fred Meyer HOT DEAL on Huggies diapers starting on 9/11 UPDATE

Today in the Fred Meyer Baby ad that came in the Sunday paper has the coupon for Huggies at $8.99 limit 2 with the picture of the big box of diapers....BUT those that were there early may have gotton the deal, but there was an error and there has been signs posted at several stores correcting the deal saying the picture was wrong and it is for the 30 count.

You can check your store but I would not make a special trip in case it is wrong:)

Poo:( I need diapers too and was going to go early but I have a throwing up diahrea baby:(

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment