Sign up HERE today! It is only $10 a month!
I received my August Glam Bag! Another good bag. I really like the bag because it is all plastic and can be used for traveling to hold items that may leak! Some items were unique and nice to try since I would never think of trying them otherwise! You can get your own glam bag HERE for $10 each month, I love getting a gift every month for me:)
- Coastal Scents - Shadow Palette sample - I like the colors. Green is one of my favorite colors, and I am going to wear it on Fridays and Sundays for Seahawk colors. I like this sample a lot!
- Bee All Natural - Organic Lip Balm - This has a very refreshing smell and goes on nicely, and stays on! I really like this sample a lot!
- Klorane - Dry Shampoo with oat milk - I tried using this the morning before my shower. It actually worked! I would carry this in my purse for a long outing where sweat is involved and your hair can easily get that greesy look. It smells nice and is a great quick fix!
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Sheer Glo - This sample is ok. It works great after you wash your face or shower right before you put on your make-up. But with my make-up on I could not tell much of a difference. It did make my skin feel more refreshed though. Overall it was a good product.
- Urban Decay - 24/7 Velvet Glide-on eye pencil - I was not too thrilled about this product only because of the color alone. Purple is my least favorite color. I may be giving this one away:)
This post may contain an affiliate link. Using this link helps support this site. Thanks for choosing ExtremelyEasyCouponing!