My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Where to shop if you don't have a Costco or Sams club card?


There are always coupon deals, but sometimes you need to make a haul to feed your family on items where there aren't many coupons, like on items such as milk, eggs, meat, cheese, etc. Costco or Sams Club is great for these items, but what If you don't have a member card?

My favorite store with or without coupons is WinCo!

What I love about Winco is the BULK and family pack items! There roasts can feed my whole family of 6 with leftovers, plus they have many different ethnic foods! They have name brand items for CHEAP! My favorite part is choosing my bulk!


You can choose how much cereal you want, chocolate, granola, sugar, candy, spices, animal treats, and more! Just fill up your bag, write the bin number down, and your on your way! I buy my sugar there for $0.59 a lb. I also get steel oats by the bulk, I like to get just enough to cook in the crock-pot  I only do this about once a month so it is fresher to buy a small amount at a time, and it is cheaper!

The last time I went I had a whole cart full of produce, meat, frozen items, canned items, cereal, bulk...etc. and I only paid $154! This is great for a family of 6 with no coupons! This is about 2 weeks of food!

Of course you can use manufacture coupons, but this store is about 35 minutes away from my house and over 20 miles, so I do not do coupon match-ups too often...but maybe I will in the future:)

Other things I like is...you can also download your own store map! I shop at the Kent store, here is my map!

The only downside is you have to bag your own groceries, but sometimes this is a blessing. I am in charge of bagging my groceries so I can put the cans with the cans, meat separate from the veggies...you know how it goes sometimes :)

In Washington State there are stores in Kent, Federal Way, Sumner, Everett, Marysville, Tacoma, Lacey, Puyallup, and Bremerton....and other places across the United States!

Find a store near you HERE


Join my family of savings!

Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment