My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Crockpot Ham Recipe

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
For more recipes click HERE!

My family loves ham! There are so many recipes to make with left over ham so none will be wasted! 
This recipe is soooo easy and good! 
What I like the most is that it does not take oven space, so if you want ham for the holidays, now you can have your oven free for other food! And the ham will fall off the bone!

Ingredients:
Bone in Ham (prefer the butt)
brown sugar 1-2 cups

Directions:

First cover the bottom of your crockpot with brown sugar about 1/4" thick. Next make sure ham will fit in crockpot (flat side down). Mine almost fit so I cut off the top and shoved it one the side. Then coat a layer of brown sugar over the top. (If it does not fit, cover TIGHTLY with foil.)

Then cover and cook on high for 5 hours. (DO NOT add liquid!)

That is as easy peasy as you can get! Enjoy!
TIP: make sure you remove ham from juice and add to serving platter. If the juice from the ham hardens it will make it mushy. 


Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment