My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Low carb, sugar free iced coffee recipe

Low Carb Sugar Free Iced Coffee

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
For more recipes click HERE!


So I have been eating healthy and watching carbs and sugar intake (and I am down 20 lbs. whoooo hooooo:)
Ok....maybe I shouldn't have drank the coffee before writing this post....but anyhow, I want to share my favorite iced coffee drink with you!
It only has 3 grams of carbs and sugar for a Grande (16oz) or 5 grams of carbs and sugar for a Vente (20oz).

Ingredients:
Cold brewed coffee
*coffee ice cubes
french vanilla coffee creamer (sugar free)
(Splenda)

Directions:
To start out you want to make 2 pots of coffee and transfer it to a pot to cool, then transfer it to the fridge to keep cool (about 2 hours).
Then you want to take 4 cubes of ice cube trays and fill with some of the cool coffee, and place in the freezer. When frozen, remove and place in a gallon zip lock bag and leave in the freezer:) Then you can transfer the remaining cool coffee to a pitcher to leave in the fridge.

Then in a glass, fill half way with ice cubes, add 2tbls. creamer and fill with coffee. Stir, add Splenda if you like it sweet! Walla! You have a nice cool coffee drink in the afternoon!

*I will also make coffee ice cubes if there is left over coffee from the morning. After it cools I will transfer to ice cube trays. Once frozen transfer to a gallon freezer zip lock baggie for later!

Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment