My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tiny's Organic - Buying produce in bulk and delivered to your home!


Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!


I just tried out a new way to receive fruit and vegetables:)


I purchased a weekly delivery to my house of fruit for $25.60 which will give me 22 servings of fruit a day from Tinys Organic farm from Wenatchee Washington!

They deliver to different ares all over the Seattle area, some you can pick up for free of charge, others are delivered to your home for a $4.95 fee (that is what option I had to take:)

I thought I would try the fruit first since that is the most my family eats. Then I may add the vegetables during summer when they are home more:) Like them on Facebook to receive information!


Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment