My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chalkboard paint projects!

 Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!


I just finished 4 projects made from chalkboard paint!




(Note, I have to let dry for 3 days until I condition it, see here)

Below are the steps of my 4 projects

I used a mini  1/4" nap roller, and Painters touch primer



First, is my chalkboard pantry door. I painted this door to create a calendar, write grocery lists, etc.


Second, I created a mini wall. I was always using this wall to measure the height of my 4 boys, now I can use chalk!


Third, I painted the area above my stove. I will write quotes or Bible verses here, or a recipe, etc.


Last, I painted this mirror (that I got on clearance from Halloween for $2.50!) Here I will write important dates to remember, quotes, Bible verses, etc.


Here are the finished projects! What do you think!





Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment