My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Target Surprise for FREE!


So I went back to Target today to see what I might have missed yesterday. I got some bags that were green and red with Christmas tags on them. I am going to cut the tags off and use them for gifts throughout the year:)
 
BUT! I met a lady who said her son loved Thomas the Train and she has lots of Birthday supplies left, and is going to give them to me for FREE!
 
I am going to meet her tonight, she even lives on my street! I will post what I get later:)
 
You never know what you will find when shopping!
Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment