My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Trader Joe's Coupons!


The other day I found that my neighborhood Trader Joe’s is moving to a bigger location, right across from my Target!

I decided to search for deals at Trader Joes and noticed that stores sometimes vary in prices, but I received a local price list that I am working on (coming soon), but please note that prices may vary from store to store, but here are coupons to help!

Trader Joes receives coupons and here are a few that I found for this week!

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 32oz - $1.99
$0.50/1 Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Printable
Final Price = $1.49

Tofurky Italian Sausage 12oz - $2.99
$0.75/1 Tofurky Printable
Final Price = $2.24

Uncle Sam’s Cereal - $2.29
$1/1 Uncle Sam’s Printable
Final Price = $1.29

Kashi TLC 7 grain crackers - $2.79
$2/2 Kashi Recyclebank Printable (60pts)
(sign up to recycle bank and search Kashi)
Final Price = $1.79/e

Never Miss a Deal Again!

Join Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment