My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Target trip today!


So I headed to Target today to get my coffee, and found a few things more!

They have coffee on sale on the end isle in section by the paper plates (weird), and they have many toys 30% - 50%, (75% coming soon!)

I was able to score:



Folgers Coffee 10.3oz (Dark or Hazlenut) - $5.24
50% off
Final Price = $2.62
(I only bought 1 becasue I wasn't sure if I liked dark, but I do so I am going to go get a few more!)

Thomas & Friends Tidmouth Sheds - $48.99
50% off
Final Price = $24.48


Seattle’s Best Coffee $5.69
$2/1 printable coupon or $1.50/1 printable coupon
Final Price = $3.69 each




I spent $30.79 and saved $29.13!
Almost 50% savings!
 
Never Miss a Deal Again!
Join Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!

Did you snag this Deal? I’d love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment