Did you like this recipe? If so let me know!
Try more recipes HERE!
This was the first time I have ever tried something like this, and it turned out GREAT! It was a hit for the whole family! It is quite simple to make. These make great appetizers for a football party, birthday, or just a treat! If you have a bit of left over filling you can use as a dip!
(If doubling, 1 1/2 the filling (not double), had a bit left over, unless want to use for dip)
1 sheet puff pastry dough, thawed (found in frozen isles, takes 40 minutes to thaw)
4 ounce cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons mayo
12 ounces crab meat (fresh or fake)
2 green onions, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1-egg (for egg wash)
(1) Preheat oven to 400'
(2) Cut pastry dough into 16 squares
(3) In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, green onions, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Fold in crab meat.
(4) Add a spoonful of filling DIAGONALLY into center of puff pastry square.
(5) fold opposite corners together and tuck under sealing TIGHTLY (it looks like a hot dog roll up only folded and not rolled)
(6) Beat 1 egg in a small bowl, brush over the tops of puffs.
Bake on a piece of parchment paper for easy clean up, or use foil and spray with cooking spray at 400' for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
(I doubled the recipe and it took 20 minutes)
Become part of my family today!
Join Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!