My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Crock pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
See more Recipes HERE!

I have tried many different crock pot macaroni dishes, and my kids said it was 'alright'...but I found one and tweaked it (based on the ingredients I had at home) and ALL 4 LOVED IT! Including the grownups!
It only take 3 hours to cook on low!

Ingredients:
4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
8 tablespoons butter
1 -16oz Velveeta, cut up into little cubes
1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
2 cups milk
5 cups shredded cheese (your choice of flavor, I use a white and yellow mix from Costco)
2 eggs
1 tsp. yellow mustard
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper

Directions:
Boil macaroni for 3 minutes and drain.
Add all ingredients to crockpot, and stir.(see the chunks of velveeta so evenly in pot)
Cook on low for 3 hours. Stir every hour.

Enjoy! Did you like it? Let me know!

                Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment