My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

my FREEBIES so far....and a surprise!



Here is a collection of my FREEBIES so far.

I collect FREEBIES the day after Christmas, and save up until Christmas for stocking stuffers.

I have used some things for myself, and things that would have expired, or else given them away.
My sister in law just had a baby so I am going to give the baby stuff to her, I am using the stickers for my preschool class, I have used several free pads and tampons, and in the back right is a stack of coupons I have yet to use:)

SURPRISE!!!

This is Lexi, our new addition to the family. She will be featuring in some of my posts:) I am new to the dog owner world, so you will be seeing more dog deals posted. If you have any advice I would love to hear about it!

Remember FREEBIES take 4-10 weeks to arrive. So start looking for FREEBIES now on my FREEBIES tab so you can have some great stocking stuffers too! Or click HERE to find other ideas what to use your FREEBIES for. 


Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment