My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How to see ALL your friends posts on Facebook


This is not a money saving tip, but it is a mind saving tip:)

I have been trying to figure out how to see ALL my friends and family's posts on Facebook.  It is frustrating when someone says, "did you see my post?" and I haven't but would have liked to!

Here are some easy steps to see ALL of your friends posts!

In order to see ALL your friends posts on Facebook, first go to your Home Page and choose the close friends list on left hand side of screen toward the bottom (may have to click ‘see more’ to see it)

Then on the top right of the page click ‘manage list’ then ‘edit list’ (make sure friends box is chosen on top left of friends box that pops up)

Click on all your friends you want to see in your feed…there will be an check mark on their picture. Then click finish (may take a while to save)


Let me know if it does or doesn't work. It worked for me!

Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment