My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tidbit - How to store onions with old nylons

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!


Have old nylons lying around? 
I hate throwing away my nylons because of one little snag. Now I can use them for something!

Please make sure you wash the old stocking first:)
Simply place your onions in the leg of  your old stocking, you can cut off the other leg, use both, or use what ever way you like. You can use also use other leg to tie or hang.
Next, store them in a cool dark place.
Should last up to 2 months!

Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment