My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jellybean Bark Recipe


THIS IS SO EASY! It only needs 3 ingredients

Ingredients:
1 package tiny Jelly beans ( I wish I would have chosen a pastel color)
1 package Bark coating 24 oz. (any flavor as long as light white or off white color)
 foil 
cooking spray 


I chose Brachs Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs

I used Vanilla Bark coating that I got on clearance from QFC for $0.99!

Directions:
(1) Place foil in a baking pan with shallow sides and spray heavily with cooking spray
(2) Melt the whole package of candy bark in the microwave according to directions on package, then pour onto cookie sheet
(3) Then sprinkle jellybeans on top of  melted candy bark
(4) Place in fridge and let set, about an hour
(5) Break into pieces, enjoy!

Doesn't it look pretty!

Here is it broken into pieces. The kids love them!




Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment