My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Monday, December 31, 2012

My 70% off Target finds!

I went to Target today around noon, and there was still a TONS of stuff left! The clerk said they didn't have a lot of room (isles) for Christmas decorations this year, so last night they had 2 trucks full to unload for today! Don'e forget to check back in about week for 90%off!

4 - bags Peanut M&Ms - $1.49/e
4 - Christmas colored Chocolate chips -$0.77/e
ELF lip gloss - $0.59
ELF nail polish -$0.59
Cooler - $5.99
3 2pk Gift boxes - $0.75/e
Gift wrap - $1.50
4 12pk Happy Holiday Pper Plates - $0.60/e (using for New Years!)
Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
I’d love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment