My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bath and Body Works save over 50% online! HURRY!

HURRY THERE IS STILL TIME!
Until midnight Bath and Body works has $1 shipping on purchases of $25 or more!

I bought 6 hand soaps for $20 (regular $5.50/e now $3.33/e), and a holiday candle for $5 (regular $9.50)! Shipping on $25 was $1 with code BROWINESHIP! Sound good…well I also saved 6% by shopping through ShopAtHome!
 



Original Price w/shipping: $49.49
Sale Price w/$1 shipping: $25.98
+6% saved through ShopAtHome: $1.56
Final Price: $24.42
SAVED: $25.07!



Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment