My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Bath and Body Works order came!

On January 1st I ordered 22 items from Bath and Body works, why? They had a deal if you spent $30 then you got $10 off your order, but if you spent $50 you get free shipping. Plus it was during there 75% off sale.

So I spent over $50, got $10-off plus free shipping and my total was $42.82 for 22 items making each item average $1.95!

The items included:
  • 8 - 2oz mini lotions
  • 3 - 8oz Body lotion
  • 1- shower gel
  • 7- fragrance mists
  • 3 - soaps

I am keeping some and giving some for gifts through out the year. Who knows, if I get enough facebook likes I just might give some away!


Like me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment