My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

I know I haven’t posted anything in over 3 monthsL I am sorry if I let any of you down. I started this blog in the summer when I didn’t have work. I am a Head Start Teacher, and when I started working again I have struggled working, taking care of my 4 boys, and blogging. Part of it is I do not know the ins and outs of blogging so I have to learn everything on my own. I am sure there is a quicker way to do it, but until I find out it takes a lot of time!

For now, I am going to start posting the KEY things. I will post the best of deals at grocery stores, department stores, coupons, and online deals, and of course Freebies (which my almost 2 year old says and it is the cutest thing!)

I will also be sharing the deals I have bought and would love for you to share your stories as well!

During the summer I want to pick it up again so I can get this blog on the roll, but for now I will do my best to post what I find the bestJ

Hope you understand!

Loves….

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment