My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My shopping trip #2!


So I have only been couponing since this summer, well seriously couponing:) Today I took atvantage of the double coupon deals at Albertsons and here is what I got in 4 transactions (using my husband and I) for $7.35!

7 Garnier Shampoo
3 Garnier Conditioner
I used (4) $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, exp. 10/24/11 (RP 07/24/11)
and used(6) $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, exp. 11/28/11 (RP 08/28/11)
1 lance cracker
$1/1 Lance Cracker Creations printable

SEE! I did not wipe off the shelves, they have many kinds of shampoo and conditioners so I got 2 of each kind:) Now I have a stockpile of shampoo and conditioner for my family of 6 (I even gave one to the neighbor:) My first stockpile was of Gain soap.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment