My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

FREE Photo Editing! I use this all the time and I love it!


So I finally found a good website (for FREE of course) to edit all my photos. It is called Pic Monkey!
Right now if you click HERE you will get one FREE day of their paid upgraded version!
This website by far has been the best quality, most to offer, and easiest to use for a FREE version!

Here are some of the pictures I have edited using their services.
 Here is one of my recipes I edited.

Here is my personal facebook cover photo

Here is one of website links I made...

and another.... 

and another!
(These pics were created from Pic Monkey)

Without using their paid version they still have tons of great effects for FREE!

I would recommend editing Christmas photos and using their awesome overlays!

Play around and have fun!

Here are some of the features:
BASIC EDIT - crop, sharpen, exposure, rotate, resize.
EFFECTS - tons to choose from!
TOUCH UP - for any area of the body and more!
TEXT - lots of text choices and you can drag, flip, rotate to any size
OVERLAYS - add text bubbles, graphics (whimsys, nature, scrapbook, elements, such as birds, hearts, flowers, seasonal items...etc.)
FRAMES
TEXTURES
SEASONAL - list of seasonal overlays, textsm etc. 


You can upload and edit a photo, make a collage (which includes facebook backgrounds!) or design your own!

Try it and let me know what you think!

Join my family of savings!
Follow 
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment