My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Waffle Maker Hashbrowns recipe

If you like it Pin it to Pinterest to reuse again!
For more recipes click HERE!

Oh my word, why haven't I heard of this before?
Thanks to my friend Christy, we have a new favorite breakfast recipe!
This recipe is sooooo EASY and soooo cheap! And sooooo delicious! 
My boys were eating them faster than I could make them! 
Try it and tell me what you think!

Ingredients:
Frozen hashbrowns (keep frozen)
cooking spray
waffle maker
(salt and pepper)
(ketcup)

 Directions:
Heat up your waffle maker. Spray with cooking spray. 
Add a layer of frozen hashbrowns (as seen below) and press down holding for about 10 seconds.
Let cook 1 minute, press down again (repeat until it closes completely)
Once closed, cook 2-3 minutes until brown.
Add salt and pepper, remove.

Here is what is looks like complete!
Serve with ketchup or whatever you desire:)



Join my family of savings!

Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal? 
I’d love to hear about your experience!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment