If you like it Pin it to Pinterest to reuse again!
For more recipes click HERE!
This is my kids FAVORITE recipe:) I also make this for big parties!
It is EASY and inexpensive and can feed your family or a lot of people!
You can double it and buy the big aluminum trays at the store and bring to a party (but need to cook on a cookie sheet because it gets really heavy:)
1 pound of elbow macaroni
2 jars of spaghetti sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
shredded cheese (LOTS!)
to see more click the link below
(1) Preheat the oven to 400'
(2) Boil a large pot of water and cook macaroni according to the directions on the box, drain and return to pan. Stir in the 2 jars of spaghetti sauce and set aside.
(3) In a small bowl add the can of cream of mushroom soup, only fill the can 1/2 way with milk and stir until well blended.
(4) Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
(5) Add 1/2 of the macaroni into the casserole dish. Sprinkle the top with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add a light layer of cheese. Add the remaining macaroni and cover the entire top with cheese (I use the big bag of grated cheese from Costco so I never measure the amount of cheese:)
(6) Cook at 400' for 20 minutes. (longer if you like burnt cheese:) Enjoy!
Join my family of savings!
Follow Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!