My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Friday, July 20, 2012

NEW PAGES!


I am in the process of adding some NEW tabs to my blog!

I am creating 4 NEW tabs:
Babies & Toddlers
Preschool
K-12
Family

Each tab will contain FREE and SAFE websites for each catagory!
Websites may be local (Seattle area) or nationwide! Websites can be of recipes, learning websites, local activities for kids, assistance for families in need, etc!

If you know of any great FREE and SAFE websites for babies, toddlers, preschool, grades K-12, and/or family LET ME KNOW!

The idea is to have great resources by age groups to help serve families locally and nationwide!

Respond in this post or under the appropiate tabs page so I can be sure to add your favorite website! Thanks!

(If you are looking for the rest of the coupon information such as newspapers, stockpile, etc...I added it under the BASICS tab!)

Never Miss a Deal Again!

Join Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment