My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spinach Egg Muffin Recipe - low carb!

 Spinach & Egg Muffins Recipe

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!

All the recipes I post I have made myself and remake because they are a hit for the whole family!
See more recipes HERE!


This is a low carb nummy recipe. I wanted to make 2 dozen to freeze some, but my kids love them too, so looks like they wont make it to the freezer!

These are great to reheat for a quick low carb breakfast, or a quick snack!





Here is what it looks like before I mixed it all together in the bowl and poured it into the muffin tins. The spinach really welts up after you cook it, MAKE SURE YOU DRAIN THE ALL THE LIQUID BEFORE ADDING TO MIXING BOWL!

Click HERE for more recipes!


Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
Did you snag this Deal?
I’d love to hear about your experience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment