My journey through life on a Budget shared with friends and family. Find deals on the go through my facebook page and pinterest!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Crock-pot Breakfast Casserole Recipe

Like it? Pin it to Pinterest!
Check out more recipes HERE!

Warning! Smells through out the night may wake you! :)

I made this dish this weekend for my family of six, (including my 4 boys and 2 more boys that spent the night), so 8 total.



I left my crock-pot with the timer at my aunts house, so I had to use my crock-pot with out the timer. It cooked for about 7.5 hours and it got pretty brown on the edges...but luckily it still tasted WONDERFUL! It did not taste burnt, was just dry on the brown areas which peeled off nicely.

I would recommend cooking yours in your crock-pot for a 'breakfast for dinner' before you leave it alone at night. I could have cooked mine for about 6 hours. I am guessing it varies crock-pot to crock-pot, so it would be nice to monitor it when you are awake to get a perfect estimate:)



I also added some cut up smoked sausage in mine. You could add whatever you want...jalapenos, omit ketchup for salsa, peppers, what ever you like! Just try and keep the layers even.

Let me know how yours turned out and how long you cooked it!

Enjoy!

Click HERE for more recipes!

Join my family of savings!
Follow
Extremely Easy Couponing on Facebook!
I’d love to hear about your experience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment